You can manually send a link to the complete registration form to the email address supplied by the end user in their partial registration.
Note: You can edit the default, or create a custom, User Complete Registration template using the Email Template library. For further information, see the Email Templates topic.
For further information on setting up partial registration, see the Allow Partial Registration topic.
To send a link to the end user, complete the following steps:
- Select Identity from the main menu
- Select Users from the menu options
- Select the user from the list, or use the search text box to find the user
- Select the User Actions button
- Select Deliver Verification Link
The Deliver Complete Registration Link dialog box displays.
- Complete the Deliver Complete Registration Link dialog box as follows:
- Enter the URL path for the complete registration form in the Path for complete registration form text box
- If you have multiple sites, select the site for which you want to send the complete registration form link from the Select a Site drop-down menu
- Select the Deliver Complete Registration Link button to send the User Complete Registration email to the email address supplied by the end user in their partial registration. Selecting the Cancel button displays the User Details screen without sending the link
A confirmation message displays, as illustrated below:
- Select the Close button to return to the User Details screen