To create a bundle within Zephr, select Entitlement Manager > Bundles then click the Add Bundle button.
Complete the fields as follows:
- Label – Title as appropriate e.g. Article Trial
- Description – an optional reference
- Auto Assign – selecting Auto Assign means the entitlement will automatically be granted to all user who fulfil certain predicates. Options include:
- None (Default)
- To All Users by default
- To All Anonymous Users by default
- To All Authenticated Users by default
Once you’ve completed this information, it’s time to manage your Bundle by adding a series of entitlements, meters, credits and bundles. There are no limits to how many of these are added to your Bundle, so each Bundle can become a unique blend of entitlements and subscription offerings.
To Add Entitlements to your Bundle, click Add Entitlements to reveal a list of all available Entitlements. Click Add to select your entitlement. At any time you can remove selected Entitlements by selecting the Remove button.
Adding Meters, Credits and other Bundles to your Bundle works exactly the same as shown in the above Entitlements example. Click Add to display a list of available Meters, Credits and Bundles and select the required options by clicking Add. Once in place, these can be removed by clicking the red Remove button.