To integrate Zephr with Braintree, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon (), which is located at the top right of all screens
- Select Extensions
- Select Braintree from the Payment Provider section
The Braintree screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Configure the connection, as described in the Configure the Connection topic
- If you want to include the user email address on the purchase, set the field mappings as described in the Set Field Mappings topic
- If you want to allow the use of Braintree discount codes on your payment forms, add the promo codes as described in the Add Promo Codes topic
- If Braintree is not your current payment provider, select the Use as Payment Provider button
Note: If Braintree is already set as your payment provider this button is disabled and labelled Active Payment Provider.
If you currently have a different payment provider activated, a warning dialog box displays, as illustrated below:
Select the Confirm button to save your settings and activate Braintree as the payment provider. Selecting the Cancel button returns you to the Braintree screen without changing the payment provider.
- Select the Save button
For information on using the discount on your payment form, see the Use a Promo Code on a Payment Form topic.